Support Analyst at Lubrizol

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

7.7/10

7.7
7.4

Helping mainly internal users with any problems and queries they may have globally in regards to IS (Information Systems).

I have enjoyed it a lot so far in my placement. It has been a great experience and I have learnt a lot that will probably be useful in my future, while and after my degree.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

The people here are overall great and I genuinely mean that. Everyone will quite happily talk to you and help you when needed, inside and outside the IS department.

My supervisor has been really helpful in answering any questions I have had and will go out her way to find out any answers that she doesn't know immediately.

I would guess overall this would balance out fairly well, but due to the job it varys between being very busy to sometimes quiet depending on the time of day and what is happening globally.

I was treated exactly the same and given the same responsibility as anyone on the helpdesk globally. I don't believe I was treated any different because I was a student.

I defiantly got some in-depth knowledge on various systems.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

The open space office with a small number of staff was great for information sharing and a quick chat.

When I started everything I needed to/ may want to do was planned out and discussed with me.

Alot of the training is largely on the job, just because of the broad nature of the problems that can be faced. There is alot of support and help available.

Don't have any formal graduate programme and have limited positions which are generally fulfilled within IS specifically. I was fully aware of this before starting my placement.

As I said earlier the people are great and this includes doing stuff outside of work.

I was based nearby before anyway, so knew what to expect. Would say its pretty normal, not really expensive.

It is okay, but for me its all about who you are with.

Active sports and social club and also lots of chances to arrange stuff with colleagues.