2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was treated as one of the group and made to feel welcome
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisor and overall team leader were both very supportive, as was everyone I worked with
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was reasonably busy, but still had time to complete my university work.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given tasks but allowed to work on my own and organise my own time.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This year has allowed me to develop my skills so that Im much more confident in myself in a lab environment, and also outside of the lab with planning, time management and organisational skills which will help me complete my degree and allow me to start a new career with more confidence than I would have otherwise done.
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol