Spring Week Participant at J.P. Morgan

London
Banking/Finance

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan is a Top Employer

4.9/5

4.8

It was challenging in the best sense.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at J.P. Morgan

People on rotations bought drinks and took us out for lunch and everyone was incredibly friendly.

It was unclear until we got there what the programme would consist of but on the first day we were presented with a packed schedule.

Asset class overviews and rotations both incredibly insightful.

Stuff planned all day everyday and we were well aware where we had to be and when.

Really fun - a lot of camaraderie as well as competition between teams and individuals. Welcoming, too. HR went out of their way to facilitate extra connections (e.g. ensuring I got to sit down with LGBT staff and ask them questions)

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at J.P. Morgan

Lectures from senior people in the firm.

Hard work, but under no illusions now.

Interesting to rotate amongst desks and see how each of their natural environments differ. I know where I want to end up - and where I definitely don't.

Both in terms of deciding where you do and don't want to be, the rotations gave you a great picture.

I had the option to be reimbursed for travel expenses but I live relatively near their Canary Wharf offices.

Special sessions setup and networking facilitated by HR for those who asked for extra.

Great chance to meet staff from all areas and levels of the firm as well as other spring weekers.

Particularly of interest to me was the LGBT network and HR sat me down with them to go over the stuff they did specifically - very nice.

If you want to know what sales and trading is really like - the Spring Week is the best thing for it.