This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant.

4.6/5
  • About You
  • The Company
    4.2
  • Everything Else
    4.8

Attended Several talks from experienced employees on their respective daily duties, the challenges they face in their jobs and the things they like most about them. We were also working in groups on a M&A transaction

• 1. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
  • The networking opportunities were amazing..you gain so much experience in such a short time!

• 2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  • They are very motivating...they push the interns to reach their potential, and the best thing is they give you feedback after every thing you do!

• 3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  • Continuous support; you are assigned an individual mentor, and a project mentor. they have been very useful

• 4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  • I am organizing a similar event in my university...now that Ive seen how effective this spring week was, I am motivated even more to pass this experience onto my colleagues.

• 5. How well structured was the insight?
  • I think it was done perfectly...although I believe they should separate lunch from networking opportunities...its kind of difficult to do both

• 6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
  • Very competitive, but in a nice way..the other interns were very welcoming. Even more surprising were the employees that came for the networking events...I was approached by 2 Executive Directors and 1 managing Director..I don't think this is existent in any other firm.

• 7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  • 5/5

• 8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  • 5/5

• 9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  • 5/5

• 10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  • 5/5

• 11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?

• 12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  • 5/5

• 13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
  • 5/5

• 14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  • 4/5

• 15. Would you recommend this insight to a friend?
  • I would definitely encourage everyone to apply for the JP Morgan insight week! I am organizing a similar event in my university next October

Banking - Investment, Banking/Finance