This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant.
- 1. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
- 3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
- 4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 5. How well structured was the insight?
- 6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
- 7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
- 9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
- 10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
- 11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
- 12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
- 13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
- 14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
- 15. Would you recommend this insight to a friend?
All very well organised, a lot of effort appeared to have been put into the placement schedule.
I was given some work to do to help out the trainee I shadowed. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.
I received a lot of guidance on the tasks I was doing, and felt very well supported.
Great insight into life as a commercial lawyer. The skills I was able to develop would help me in a future role as a trainee solicitor.
Some problems with timetabling, but a lot of different talks and presentations were put on for us, and a good effort was made to provide useful information.
Very welcoming environment. Everybody was happy to answer any questions I had about the firm/life as a commercial lawyer in general.
There wasn't a huge amount of personal training.
A lot of emphasis on the kind of work done, the attitude of the people, and also the hours.
I was able to get a better idea of the kind of work undertaken and the people who work at Freshfields.
The placement helped to confirm that I want to work in Law in the future.
Reimbursed for travel and given a card to use in the canteen.
A lot of different events and presentations.
Good networking events were put on.
I found out about a lot of different activities that employees can take part in.
Really great insight into the firm.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City