Spring into Deloitte at Deloitte

Manchester North West
Accountancy Auditing/Tax Business Management Financial Management Logistics and Operations Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

9.5/10

9.7

2 Day Insight

It was very enjoyable and one of the best placements I have attended.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

I felt that Deloitte valued their interns very highly and always paid the utmost interest. The evening dinner was a strong highlight.

The opportunity to practice mock interviews at the placement was excellent.

I feel more prepared to apply for the Summer placement at Deloitte. I am now sure that I would like to take things further with the firm.

The insight was incredibly structured to the minute. Although the breaks were short, the contact time with Deloitte employees was excellent.

Overall, I felt the atmosphere was perfect. The other students at the placement were remarkable people to talk to and share the experience with. I have definitely made some good friends out of the experience as well as networking with graduates and partners at Deloitte.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The comfort and well-being during the event was well supported. The time spent with the Deloitte employers was clearly planned and very efficient.

A tour of the offices would have been beneficial but throughout the placement I gained a deeper understanding of the different service lines and which one I would be interested in.

I was able to gain an understanding of the company culture very well. The impressions I got from Deloitte employees was exceptional and something I can relate to.

The content from the placement was very good. It cleared out any thoughts I had about my future career path and I had the opportunity to ask questions.

I was reimbursed for all travel expenses.

The evening dinner was unique to this event. It was one of the best networking opportunities I have ever come across.

The opportunities were endless.

It wasn't advertised as much during the event but I already knew about what activities that I could potentially get involved in if I was an employee.

Well worth the time and I learnt a lot from it. It was also enjoyable which I find that other placements can get quite boring and time consuming.