Spring into Deloitte at Deloitte

Accountancy Auditing/Tax Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.1/10

7.7

It was really useful and gave you the chance to get an insight into the company and the major departments within it.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

All the people involved were great and they were easy to speak to.

The business games and talks organised, were to a very high standard. In addition they were very useful to see what different jobs entailed.

The couple of days were planned very well and efficiently. A did not feel at any point that I was wasting my time, and instead felt that I was gaining a valuable insight into the company.

Everyone was kind and easy to approach.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

They made a lot of effort to make sure that we were all involved. Also every question we had was fully answered and we had a lot of opportunities to network with all different people within the company.

We got to take part in tasks that employees would be doing on a day to day basis.

I feel like I have gained much more knowledge into the sector and can now make a better decision for my future career path

Throughout the day we got to meet a range of employees and in the evening there was a networking dinner, which was very informative.

A great and invaluable experience. It gives a great insight into the company and what a full time job would entail.