Spring into Deloitte at Deloitte

Manchester North West
Actuarial Auditing/Tax Banking/Finance Business Management

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

9.1/10

Business skills sessions, talks from employees and professionals.

Was a great insight into the company and met a lot of great people.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

We had dinner with the employees which was very nice and stayed in the same hotel as them. All the students got on really well.

It was easy to talk to any of the Deloitte employees.

The insight was more a chance to learn about the company and see what the different service lines actually do.

The insight was very well organised, the schedule was kept to very well.

Was a great experience!!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The company made us feel like we actually worked for Deloitte, giving us business case studies and treating us as if we were working with them.

The insight was very useful in this respect.

The insight was more focussed on the business, however the culture touched upon on various occasions.

Extremely!!!

Travel was reimbursed and all food and the hotel was paid for!

The whole point of the insight was to network with employees and find out which area you would be most interested in.

As it was only a 2 day event there wasn't much room for social event however the dinner was a really informal and fun opportunity to get to know about the employees.

Yes, during many of the talks the speakers would outline the social culture of their specific division.

Absolutely, it has given me a real insight into Deloitte and the divisions on offer and it is a great opportunity to be fast tracked for their summer vacation scheme.