Spring Intern at Rothschild & Co

City of London Central London and City
Banking - Investment

10.0/10

To experience the nature of Rothschild's culture and business.

It was really good both enjoyable and I feel I gained a lot from the program.

Everyone was welcoming and made the effort to help interns learn and gain knowledge.

Help was always available, and questions were encouraged at all points.

Was helpful in developing presentation skills and knowledge about Rothschild's daily work.

Program was intense and utilised the brief time well.

The friendly collegiate nature of the firm was obvious from the start and a sense of every employee being a valued part of the firm.

Due to the small group it meant that there was a high employee to intern ratio, and many people including MD's took time out of their days to help with our training.

Work shadowing with graduate employees, who were all particularly keen to help and show us their day to day work meant that I came away with a real sense of what daily work would entail.

The collegiate, professional, friendly and client focused nature of the firm was evident from the start and grew throughout the program.

It confirmed to me, my desire to pursue a career at Rothschild.

Both travel and a limited amount for accommodation was reimbursed to participants if required.

There was both a networking lunch with graduate employees and an afternoon tea networking session with both associates and managing directors.

The graduates were very helpful and were happy to answer questions about the whole of their lifestyle around their career at Rothschild.

Was a fantastic program and gained a real feeling for both the unique nature of Rothschild's culture and position in its field.