Spring into Deloitte at Deloitte

Auditing/Tax

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.7

Business games and activities.
Case studies.
Project work
Networking events.
Business talks.

It was a very tiring period of time. But Deloitte ensured it was enjoyable for all the people who went.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Wasn't really the kind of situation where you'd expect them to get to know you. It was more for our learning than any kind of assessment.

Learnt so much about the company and felt free to ask questions at all times.

what i learnt should really help me in a job interview

We were always busy and were able to hear about all the business lines Deloitte offers.

Lots of other events were scheduled like a Dinner with Deloitte and staying in a hotel etc. It was a nice experience!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Wasn't really that kind of event.

We were able to meet numerous employees and at the dinner we could ask them anything we wanted as it was a very casual event.

We were given lots of freebees and it was clear they wanted us to have fun whilst we learnt about the company.

Extremely valuable as we learnt about all the service lines from people who actually work in them.

Also given a hotel room to stay in for the night and all meals were paid for.

Dinner and talks

Amazing dinner put on for us, 3 courses, unlimited wine. The employees were really chilled and happy to talk about anything.

sports clubs, socials, etc

Mainly because of the amount i learnt about the company. I think this will really help me decide what i want to go into and will help in an interview.