Recruitment Assistant at Experian

Clapham Common Greater London
Human Resources

9.7/10

Assist the recruiting advisors and the HR department with junior roles. Uploading and carrying out some CV screening and telephone interviews etc.

the experience working with the HR department for such a successful company was tremendous.

The HR department where I was during my time at the company was and exciting and very motivated one. The friendliness and manner of which i was treated is second to non.

The HR manager and my manager were just great in terms of the support i was given, especially with things that were new to me.

For the duration of my time at Experian QAS i was very busy, which i quite enjoyed as i always had some sort of project to do.

I was left to do a lot on my own which to me showed the trust the organisation has in its employees. I was also given the opportunity to work on a number of projects that were reviewed at board level.

The skills learnt will be invaluable at university and beyond, which is why i am thrilled to have been a part of such great Company and department.

The office and HR department was always cheerful and we all had fun even though the work load is quite high.

Everything from the first day to the end was well planned and organised so i can't complaint about anything in terms of the company and department not being orgainsed and prepared for me.

All employees no matter the lenght of service were always driven by their managers to attend training days and visit other departments if the need be to enable them to further develop.

Employment prospects are great as they look at retain future talents.

Definitely as we all went out on some nights and enjoyed ourselves etc.

Generally things were quite reasonable as the company gets discounted offers at most of the local business.

there are local clubs, bars and pubs so it was Awesome no need to travel far.

Definitely becasue the Experian QAS prides themselves on giving back to the community so there were outside activities.