Deloitte Insight Day at Deloitte

This review was written using a previous version of questions that were updated in 2013

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

5.4/10

5.4

4.2

The insight day was very useful in learning more about the professional services industry - notably at a Big 4 firm such as Deloitte.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Deloitte

I enjoyed taking part in the group exercises with the rest of the participants on the day, who came from a wide range of degree disciplines.

There was a good ratio of Deloitte staff to participants, allowing for people to ask lots of questions throughout the day.

There was a good balance on the day between presentations about Deloitte and taking part on mock audit tasks.

Not too much of an opportunity to assume any leadership role.

Not particularly relevant to my degree (Law), however helped to make up my mind about whether accounting would be a possible career path for me.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Deloitte

I genuinely enjoyed speaking with the people at Deloitte - seemed to be a very light-hearted atmosphere.

It was very well thought out, giving us a chance to learn more about not only audit, but also the tax and consulting side of the firm.

The entire day was essentially for us to learn and develop our understanding for both Deloitte as an organisation and its work.

I have decided not to pursue a graduate role with Deloitte.

A few of us went for drinks after the day was over - in my opinion the social scene amongst participants was great.

It was quite expensive - although this is to be expected as the office is very central (near St Paul's Cathedral)

DId not have a chance to fully experience the London nightlife, I have heard good things about it though.

Deloitte employees spoke of flexible work times and a whole host of activities that they could pursue including charitable work (entitled to time off work)