2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The other students were very supportive whilst performing the group tasks.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The facilitators stated the objectives clearly but it seemed that they were under a lot of pressure to get through the tasks and as a result they weren't fully able to answer our questions in enough detail.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The tasks kept us busy but we still had regular breaks to refresh ourselves.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
None unfortunately as this was just a one day experience. I can imagine much more responsibility is given on the internship.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learnt more about Deloitte and the different service lines which played a part in helping me choose which service line I wanted my internship to be in.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte