Insight Day Delegate at Deloitte

This review was written using a previous version of questions that were updated in 2013

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

5.7/10

6.0
6.4

4.2

A day at the Deloitte offices where I was involved in group challenges, listened to presentations and got to experience what Deloitte has to offer an undergraduate student.

I enjoyed the insight day, however not as much as some of the other firms. I got the impression that we were just being rushed through the day without really much care being shown towards us.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The other students were very supportive whilst performing the group tasks.

The facilitators stated the objectives clearly but it seemed that they were under a lot of pressure to get through the tasks and as a result they weren't fully able to answer our questions in enough detail.

The tasks kept us busy but we still had regular breaks to refresh ourselves.

None unfortunately as this was just a one day experience. I can imagine much more responsibility is given on the internship.

I learnt more about Deloitte and the different service lines which played a part in helping me choose which service line I wanted my internship to be in.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The atmosphere was good, although we did not get to see too much of it.

The day was structured very well and I was always aware of what tasks would be coming up and when.

The company invested by paying for the resources and the facilitators for the insight day.

We were told that taking part in the Insight day does put you in good stead in terms of getting a place on the internship.

The social scene was not as great as in some of the other insights that I have taken part in.

The offices were in Central London and the surrounding area does not look cheap for living and socialising.

London has a great night scene but we did not get to experience it!

No activities due to the insight day being solely one day.