Financial Sales and Analytics Programme at Bloomberg

Banking - Investment Banking/Finance Business Analytics Economics

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.3/10

9.4

I have never been in a company like this before. You are not only an intern, you feel like a part of the team from the very first day.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Teamwork is the company's core values. It is not only written but also lived by its employees every day.

The programme has two areas: Analytics and Sales. In both of them we had both a mentor and a couch that guided us and provided with weekly feedback.

It is a lot of work. Nonetheless, they are challenging tasks and you know what are is expected from you. I found it quite enriching.

There were more than 10 projects along the programme. There was even one where our projects where taken by a business manager to a summit in New York. He also wrote a congratulations note to our mentors and managers.

There were many skills developed during last summer. They are highly valuable as I took a full time offer I will be applying them on a daily basis now.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

There was a defined structure throughout the programme. Every project had a business manager assigned. They would guide us to add value to their running projects.

Just like any other full time employee. Part of the company's policy.

I was offered a full time position right after we finished the programme.

Right in the heart of the city.

Bloomberg provide a wide range of activities.