2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Teamwork is the company's core values. It is not only written but also lived by its employees every day.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The programme has two areas: Analytics and Sales. In both of them we had both a mentor and a couch that guided us and provided with weekly feedback.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It is a lot of work. Nonetheless, they are challenging tasks and you know what are is expected from you. I found it quite enriching.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
There were more than 10 projects along the programme. There was even one where our projects where taken by a business manager to a summit in New York. He also wrote a congratulations note to our mentors and managers.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
There were many skills developed during last summer. They are highly valuable as I took a full time offer I will be applying them on a daily basis now.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg