7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The people were very friendly and there was a good atmosphere in general. Everyone sits in an open plan office which seems to help.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Perfect, great communication and guidance throughout.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We had an initial 3 day technical training course which was very useful.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would very much like to join the firm's graduate program
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There were many opportunities to socialise outside of work with colleagues and fellow interns. I was invited to the firm's annual 5 a side football tournament and I went out with other interns for lunch or in the evenings.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Central London is obviously very expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Something for everyone.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Lots of sport and charity events if you wanted to take part.
Imagine yourself working at BDO
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BDO