2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Colleagues were extremely helpful, always tried to resolve any issues that I had and made sure plenty of work was always available.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I met with a councelling manager twice a week to discuss my progress and to resolve any issues. She was extremely helpful and always guided me on any tasks that I was undertaking.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was always kept busy with different projects. Projects were also intellectually stimulating.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Some projects did not require huge amounts of responsibilty however a few projects soley relied upon myself and another colleague.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I believe I have developed existing skills and learnt new ones whilst on the internship programme at E&Y. These skills will definatley aid me during my studies at university especially when working to tight deadlines as well as working as part of team on group projects.
Imagine yourself working at EY
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY