Summer Intern at EY

Banking/Finance

EY is a Top Employer

8.5/10

8.6

• Liaising with E&Y partners across the globe to source research in aid of a finance projects.

• Managing outgoing payments for Icelandic banks under administration.

• Compiling large databases for a new service line within corporate finance.

• Creating pitches/presentations for various projects within corporate finance.

• Attended numerous training courses and actively participated in discussions.

I found the internship itself extremely enjoyable due to the variety of work that was given to me.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

Colleagues were extremely helpful, always tried to resolve any issues that I had and made sure plenty of work was always available.

I met with a councelling manager twice a week to discuss my progress and to resolve any issues. She was extremely helpful and always guided me on any tasks that I was undertaking.

I was always kept busy with different projects. Projects were also intellectually stimulating.

Some projects did not require huge amounts of responsibilty however a few projects soley relied upon myself and another colleague.

I believe I have developed existing skills and learnt new ones whilst on the internship programme at E&Y. These skills will definatley aid me during my studies at university especially when working to tight deadlines as well as working as part of team on group projects.

Very friendly throughout.

Extremely well organised, I always knew what was going on. I was constantly kept informed by HR.

I had the opportunity to attend various training events during my internship which I felt provided invaluable information.

Regular social events organised by EY and fellow colleagues.

Sports societies, Corporate responsibilty day etc