Insight Week at HSBC

Banking - Investment

This review was written using a previous version of questions that were updated in 2013

HSBC is a Top Employer

6.9/10

6.6

6.5

Really enjoyed the overall week, and felt that it was a worthwhile way to spend a week of easter.

I felt highly valued by the others who attended, somehow everyone just 'clicked' really well - made it all the more enjoyable

I was surprised at how open the HSBC staff were to any questions we raised (I had many)

The schedule was full of presentations, taking up the majority of the day.

Not really any instance where responsibility could be assumed. The week after all was designed to be an Insight Week

The week will not help enormously in terms of my degree. It has however provided a wealth of professional knowledge that is crucial to surviving the industry.

Light hearted, both amongst participants and the staff at HSBC - which was surprising for me personally!

Seamless really is an adequate word to use in this instance, as I found it to be very fulfilling

Essentially this was the crux of the week, so that was very useful for personal progression

Offered a summer internship, however decided not to pursue further

Yes, as mentioned previously, everyone genuinely got on well as a gorup

Expenses were paid for, otherwise as one might imagine it would have been expensive considering it is Londong

Did not go out in the area so I'm not too sure, central London is great though!

Apart from a few networking events, not much in the way of other things to do. To be honest, everyone was very exhausted just from what went on during the day!