2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
There is obviously a limit to what i could do given my experience and lack of qualifications. Although whenever i could prove to a manager that i was capable of doing something, they would pass on the respnsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at EY
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY