Assurance Associate at EY

EY is a Top Employer

7.8/10

Auditing of financial accounts in a superb variety of departments. Oil and Gas, Middle Markets and Diversified Clients.

Also included a partner shadowing day.

Felt included in all the teams I was involved in, within a very short time period.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

Superb resource team with constant support throughout the internship.

The quantity of work varied on different clients. It wasn't boring as I experienced many different locations to work in and a lot of travelling kept it interesting.

I was given high levels of responsibility and treated equaly to a first year graduate employee.

Superb skills in accounting which will always mean I will be one step ahead when starting a career in accounting

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

The people at EY are one of the key things leading to a positive working environment.

Superb HR team with social events and are there for you if you have any problems.

Find out this week. Fingers crossed.

We had many socials arranged between us including lunches and nights out to town togethor.

not bad as I lived at home with my family.

London has some superb night clubs (Fabric)