Summer Intern at EY

London Bridge Central London and City

EY is a Top Employer

7.9/10

I was part of the six week summer internship scheme

I really enjoyed the internship, it was great to be given some responsibilty too!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

Everyone was very friendly whilst being very supportive and grateful for any work I completed.

Everyone i came across was very helpful.

I suppose sometimes one has to be pro-active and look for work which was part of the learning process, but mostly i was very busy.

I was given far more responsibility than i would have imagined, and really relished this.

For my degree I cannot see my skills learnt being particularly useful, however I am sure they will help me with my career choice.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

I really enjoyed the 'open plan' feel of the office.

Everyone had planned every day for us in perfect detail and our HR contacts were always very ready to answer any questions.

The first week was dedicated to training and senior managers and even partners took the time to explain complicated pieces of work.

I feel confident I showed myself in a good enough light to be offered a job in a few weeks time.

We were always going out for drinks or other activities like paintballing which were great fun.

London is very expensive, especially in central areas!

A capital city is always going to be exciting and buzzy.

I did not hear about many of these oppurtunities though my placement was only for six weeks.