financial analyst at Bloomberg

City of London Central London and City
Banking/Finance

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.6/10

- Worked on ANR (Analyst Recommendations Platform) updating Bloomberg’s Analyst recommendations page
-Conducted several Analyst recommendations correction projects ensuring all broker recommendations and target prices were up to date. Using Excel software to get accurate results.
-Dealing with client queries on a regular basis making sure they are fully satisfied.
 Keeping up to date on stocks listed on the Middle-Eastern and North African stock exchanges for any corporate actions that may have occurred.
-Keeping up to date with all dividend payouts, rights issues, spin-offs, and mergers and acquisitions of all stocks listed in the MENA region.
-Following several Bloomberg courses: Energy, Fixed Income, Company’s Research, Fixing Price, Earning Estimates, Security Issuance and Eco Stats.

I would like just to add that I had 2 work placement instead of one,and it was exceptional as an experience where I did have a chance to be not only an intern but really part of the team.

Being part of bloomberg team was great given the fact I did manage to integrate the team as soon as I started and I was full encouraged and motivated either in the tasks i was given or even the the extra motivation I did gain through the differenet training.

The management was not only very helpful but actually part of the team.I do not really fell the power or authority drained through the position.

Really busy cause I was starting early in the morning starting some times at 6 and finishing at 6 or 7pm.i was fully involved and managed to deal with the different tasks given in a very quick manner,effectiveness and efficiency.

I did ask for more responsibility cause that is the best way to motivate me.

I did have a chance to put in practice either my management skills as well as accounting.I like being practical and the fact of being involved all the time was just perfect and helped a lot to meet my expectations(Time management,accuracy ,effectiveness and efficiency

It is true that every is working under pressure but you can fell the motivation and ease of communication among the team.So mainly it was really ambient and pleasent

Not only I had a chance to be part of the team but I had also a chance to to be fully trained.That means what were very organised.

I had a chance to be fully trained and even to extend my contact.

Bloomberg is a big company and it is always on the move and need to the company's website to see how the opportunies are rising each time.

we were a group of over 20 students and colleagues and we had really a good time and some of us are still in touch.

it was somehow fair price.

it is a very entertaining area and just 20 minutes from west end.

yes we had many activities such charity work,kids mentoring ,I mean assisting with either languages or different matters such as maths ...