Associate at Deloitte

7.1/10

7.3
7.6

6.0

I felt on the whole it was a worthwhile experience, and I enjoyed working with the firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The regular opportunities for feedback provided a formal sense of feeling valued, but more important was the constant informal feedback which was encouraging and positive.

To a reasonable extent, although the office is structured so that you don't have one consistent manager, so the support and guidance comes from a variety of sources.

This is not a criticism of the firm, simply of the M&A environment over the summer. The sporadic frequency of deals means that there are some very quiet periods intermixed with busy periods.

I was given a reasonable degree of autonomy over my work which made it more interesting, and as the placement progressed the responsibility I was given also increased.

This was the best aspect of the placement - I learned a lot about the deal process, and my commercial awareness really increased.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The office was a great place to work, and the highlight was a particularly fun departmental away day at a country hotel.

The majority was seamless, and I was able to extend it by 2 weeks which was fantastic.

They invested time in formal training, and all of the managers and directors took care in explaining background to projects to give context.

Good social scene, and good to have a group of people in the same boat during the placement.

Central London = very expensive.

Good but very pricey, apart from one hidden gem of a pub.

Plenty of opportunities; I played for the Deloitte rugby team.