9.1/10

• Organisation
  • Socialising

Title: Natural Fracture Corridor Modelling Project
Description:
•The main objective of the project was to test the functionality of a prototype Petrel plug-in that allows modeling of classic bi-wing natural fractures.
• The existing approach prior to the creation of the plugin was to construct a model wherein fractures are placed using traditional modeling techniques such as Grid Refinements. In the new approach, an extension to Petrel has been made that allows the creation of natural fractures.
• The suitability, practicality and performance of this new approach were verified by comparing the results with the existing approach to model these fractures.
Outcome – The new technique was demonstrated to be a practical technique to simulate the naturally fractured reservoir. It showed several advantages like less simulation and engineering time.

2. I really enjoyed my internship and it was a wonderful experience to be a part of such a reputed organization like Schlumberger.

4. Schlumberger employees were really friendly and always ready to help me out in the assignments given to me.

6. My supervisor was always there to help me out.Throughout 7 weeks of internship he always gave me new ideas to implement in my project and make it more interesting.

8. It was a perfect balance and i never felt that i was being overloaded with work.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. During my internship i was fully responsible for the project with the support of my supervisors.

12. This internship has really helped me a lot to learn more.Infact this internship makes my resume strong and more effective.

14. It was nice and friendly.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. It was perfectly organised and maintained.

18. Company invested its full time and efforts to make my project impressive and perfect.

20. National Travel

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I still wish to work with Schlumberger and would be glad if i get a chance in future to be a permanent employee.

24. Yes

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Cost of living was not that expensive.The accomodation was given to me by the company which was really nice and located in a good locality.

28. Night life was good in that area with nice pubs located around the town.

30. Yes