2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everybody was so welcoming and happy to share their expertise and knowledge in order to help us.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
They were there every step of the way
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had a great balance of being able to be involved with work but at the same time I never felt that there was a surplus in any way.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Each of us was very involved in our own particular area of work.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I picked up were not only valuable in application to investment banking, but also skills I will use in all aspects of life. These skills would include professionalism and team skills to name a few.
Imagine yourself working at Barclays
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Barclays