2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My opinion was always valued, my supervisor and technology managers would always listen if I had any ideas, thoughts or comments in meetings. My ideas were always considered and many were implemented.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisor made a huge effort to develop my skills throughout the placement.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
As with all jobs there are some quiet periods. The majority of the time I was very busy and balancing lots of projects. This was great for developing my organisation skills and in handling deadlines of competing projects.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
After the first few months of learning the job I was given plenty of responsibility but help was always there if I needed advice.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
A Year in Industry placement will provide you with a huge range of transferable skills which can be used in any job in any sector.
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol