Corporate Compliance Student at Toyota GB

Epsom Greater London
Auditing/Tax Business Management

7.9/10

 Assisted in the planning, conduct and review of internal audits.
 Administered the marketing ASA adjudications for Toyota and Lexus
 Generated and analysed data to produce reports for Senior Management
 Assisted with documentation of SOX processes
 Communicated with owners of vehicles regarding the re- registration of their vehicle abroad.
. Involed in the regulatory returns, such as waste packaging returns and the recycling returns.

It was a great insight to the business world and I enjoyed it throughly

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Toyota GB

Very much, more so after the first few months when there was an increase in responsibility as I became more competant and had a greated knowledge about my work.

There was a variety of work to do everyday, and no 2 days were the same. I became very busy very early on in my role and therefore learnt to organise and manage my work load effectively.

I received various training such as Microsoft Excel but also undertook other Health and Safety and Environmental training, which provided me with a greater understanding of the subject.s.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Toyota GB

Very friendly and welcoming. Although I worked in a comparitable quiet area of the business, everyone would be sociable and friendly.

It was organised well as I would always be made aware of different events.

I was given extensive training in Health and Safety something which I don't think most employers would offer, I value this as I can use the skills I learnt within my next employment.

As I lived in London there was a high cost of living and almost all of my wages would be spent on rent, however there was alot of socialising with friends etc which made it worth it.

The night life was quite good as there were a few bars and pubs which were local where we would go. The train station was very usefull as we could travel into London within 30 mins.

Yes, I was part of the Sports and Social club, where we would go out every few months eg, kareoke nights, events at the pub etc...and have a great time