ï‚§ Assisted in the planning, conduct and review of internal audits.
ï‚§ Administered the marketing ASA adjudications for Toyota and Lexus
ï‚§ Generated and analysed data to produce reports for Senior Management
ï‚§ Assisted with documentation of SOX processes
ï‚§ Communicated with owners of vehicles regarding the re- registration of their vehicle abroad.
ï‚§. Involed in the regulatory returns, such as waste packaging returns and the recycling returns.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a great insight to the business world and I enjoyed it throughly
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very much, more so after the first few months when there was an increase in responsibility as I became more competant and had a greated knowledge about my work.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There was a variety of work to do everyday, and no 2 days were the same. I became very busy very early on in my role and therefore learnt to organise and manage my work load effectively.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I received various training such as Microsoft Excel but also undertook other Health and Safety and Environmental training, which provided me with a greater understanding of the subject.s.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very friendly and welcoming. Although I worked in a comparitable quiet area of the business, everyone would be sociable and friendly.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was organised well as I would always be made aware of different events.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was given extensive training in Health and Safety something which I don't think most employers would offer, I value this as I can use the skills I learnt within my next employment.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
As I lived in London there was a high cost of living and almost all of my wages would be spent on rent, however there was alot of socialising with friends etc which made it worth it.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The night life was quite good as there were a few bars and pubs which were local where we would go. The train station was very usefull as we could travel into London within 30 mins.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, I was part of the Sports and Social club, where we would go out every few months eg, kareoke nights, events at the pub etc...and have a great time