Scholar at Deloitte

Placement (5-9 Months)
Accountancy Auditing/Tax Financial Management

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.3/10

A variety of different service lines to be part of and plenty of opportunity to change lines once part of the scheme.

Excellent interesting work. I was included on a number of projects and got to do some real hands on graduate level work to the point where one director didn't realise I was a scholar until 2 weeks into the project and had thought I was a graduate until then.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

I felt very valued by colleagues. Of all levels they realised that the more they helped me and got me to do things the more competent I would become and therefore would be able to do more complex things. Everyone was happy to answer any questions I had and made me feel welcome.

The employees above me both directly and further up the ladder were very helpful and were always willing to answer questions I had. Also, as I was entering final year and therefore job applications, I had a number of offers to give me advice on applying to jobs both at the firm and in general.

I had a day or two where I had less to do but largely I was very busy.

I was treated as if I were a new starter and was given the relevant level of responsibility.

Every time I go to Deloitte I feel like I learn something that will help me. I have developed a number of skills since working at the company most notably my time management skills have improved and this has helped with my work schedule at university.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

The atmosphere was that of a serious work place but equally I went on a number of drinks evenings and although I was busy, there was a bowling evening that I could have attended.

Deloittes placement scheme is very well set up both in the scholar teams help in setting up the placement and with assistance during.

I have been to college and although I was not able to take the exams for real I was given an in house exam to test my knowledge.

I would love to work for the company and am currently in the interview process for a permanent position.

Yes there were plenty of get togethers and events.

As I was in London costs are high.

There were plenty of chances to go out for drinks or dinners.

There are a number of social clubs and sports teams that one can join.