Society Sales Manager at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor Greater London
Accountancy Customer Service Sales

7.0/10

4.5

This role carries much greater responsibility and is a lot more
dependant as I am the only person whom deals with group, society, corporate and charity
golf for Teeofftimes. The role requires me to deal with a client from the point of enquiry
through to the point of booking. Because it is all off-line sales, it requires me to instantly
build relationships with clients at the point of enquiry, use my golfing knowledge and
experience to propose suitable quotations and relies on sales techniques, organisation and
sound communication skills in the conversion process.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Everyone was very nice and Golfbreaks provided very social environment.

Everyon was very approachable and offered assistance in anyway they could.

Provided a consistent level of work throughout the year despite the seasonality of the business. They did this through providing 'projects' to help improve the business throughout the winter months.

I was promoted to Society Sales Manager within the first 2 months of working at Teeofftimes and the level of responsibility that came with was equal to that of alot of the full-time sales team/if not more.

Golfbreaks provided me with key skills that i believe will dramatically increase my employability

Good social atmosphere and a young vibrant company.

Well co-ordinated.

There was a great focus on personal development.

Got offered a job

Alot of going out and social opportunities.

Very expensive.

Poor + expensive - made the most of it though...

Yes - just need to look.