Consulting Summer Intern at Deloitte

Logistics and Operations Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

9.3/10

9.7

I really enjoyed my placement, which was a great surprise!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

I was given clear responsibility and room for creativity and clearly thanked for my efforts.

I was given clear and expert guidance, although when deadlines became tight things became more strained as you would expect.

I was the right amount of busy for the most part, although group work with the other interns had a deadline that was a little to tight. The internship had been shortened but the same amount of work for this was set, which meant one or 2 later nights on group work.

I was given appropriate responsibility as I earned it, whilst also being stretched at times to test my abilities, which worked perfectly for me.

I really learned a lot about what I enjoy and the additional training and feedback was much appreciated.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Mostly a great atmosphere, but tight deadlines that no one sees coming can make the atmosphere more pressured.

Very well organised.

I was given training, feedback, invited to a lot of social events and had meetings with all levels of staff when I asked for them. Every single person I contacted was willing to have at least a chat about their work.

After the internship there is a final interview for the graduate role.

The social side of my placement is what really set it apart for me as a great place to work.

London is expensive, but a lot of events provided free drinks etc

London has an amazing nightlife and the employees make the most of it.

A lot of extra activities and socials were made available