7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Had to work hard, but great team ethic.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Plenty of people on hand to answer queries. Assigned a placement manager who I met every 2 months to discuss progress, and also received lots of contact from early talent identification officers, including attending one-to-one sessions and focus groups with other placement students at Deloitte.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The only negative was that they did not enter industrial placement students into the ACA exams.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Offered graduate role in the 2013 intake.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Many events such as 'Evening under the stars' overlooking Trafalgar Square, and a +1 event at Deloitte's Olympic House. All events at the company's expense.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Plenty of places around London.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Lots of offers from colleagues for football etc.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte