Summer Vacation Scheme Student at Deloitte

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.1/10

6.7

6.5

Assisting teams with a variety of tasks on various projects.

The work was both varied and interesting.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Colleagues were supportive and the buddy scheme helped me to settle in very well.

Support was always given where necessary, but at the same time, I was encouraged to think about how best to tackle the problems on my own.

Was kept busy for most of the time, and when not occupied, was aware of where I could get work.

As an intern, I did not expect to be given a lot of responsibility, but I was always made to feel responsible for the quality of work that I produced.

Some of the technical work that I carried out built on my knowledge from my university course but some of the general training that we received did not feel entirely relevant to the work that I was doing on a day to day basis.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

the atmosphere was very good, the graduates were very supportive and I never felt isolated.

We were kept informed at every step of the process.

Training courses were run focussed on developing transferrable skills such as presentation skills and interviewing skills.

The firm and the people at the firm see you as a potential future employee and are as keen to make a good impression on you as you are on them!

A social committee of fellow students was set up with the purpose of organising socials, which ran well.

London is an expensive place!

You'll never be bored in London!

The team were very welcoming and invited me to various departmental events over the course of the placement.