2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Colleagues were supportive and the buddy scheme helped me to settle in very well.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Support was always given where necessary, but at the same time, I was encouraged to think about how best to tackle the problems on my own.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Was kept busy for most of the time, and when not occupied, was aware of where I could get work.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
As an intern, I did not expect to be given a lot of responsibility, but I was always made to feel responsible for the quality of work that I produced.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Some of the technical work that I carried out built on my knowledge from my university course but some of the general training that we received did not feel entirely relevant to the work that I was doing on a day to day basis.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte