Marketing assistant at Lubrizol

derby East Midlands
Advertising Market Research Marketing

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.0/10

This role involved carrying out effective market research, organising and managing the intranet system, assisting with the execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns, communicating product and competitor information, assisting with the organisation of events and tradeshows and updating product literature. I was also the primary contact for business support and coordinating technical documents for managers and other employees.

I really enjoyed my placement with Lubrizol, I would recommend it to any student looking for a placement.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

I felt valued by all employees and was always included and provided with feedback.

My supervisor did give me quite a lot of support but they do encourage you to work as an individual and to use your initiative.

Some days were busier than other but everyone always had work for you to do.

I was given quite a lot of responsibility, more so as the year progressed as I was responsible for presentations, carrying out research etc

I felt that my skills developed hugely over the last 12 months and really think this will help with with my final year at Uni and gaining a job when I graduate

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

I had a huge amount of fun on my placement as the employees are great!

The placement went very well and was organised sufficiently.

They invested a lot of time in teaching me new skills and how to develop as a person.

I would jump at the chance of working at Lubrizol again!

Yes as a lot of the students live together in a house and go out socially. There are also parties organised throughout the year between departments inlcuding a summer bbq and christmas party.

I stayed at home so I couldnt really comment.

Again, I stayed at home so I didn't really see the nightlife in Derby, but I heard it was great.

Not particularly.