CEO Office Intern at Atos

Marketing
Atos is a Top Employer

8.6/10

Internal Communications, I had an overall job to communicate comms across the whole organisation from across the whole organisation. Being part of the CEO comms team I also got involved with strategy days and top 100 calls.

Completely different to anything ive ever done before, was given so much support and plenty of opportunities

I was made to feel that my work really counted and that I was supporting the team

My managers could not help me enough they gave me opportunities to try all tasks and were only ever at the end of the phone should i need a hand

My managers did a great job of keeping me busy :-)

The tasks I was given often allowed me to see my work sent to the rest of the organisation or used at a meeting, even from the beggining, this was made possible by all the support I was given from my team.

never a Dull moment in comms

very well i started at short notice, but IT still managed to get me a laptop in a week

offered all the support i needed

I have really enjoyed my internship and I am hoping to return to join the Grad scheme

Everyone was really friendly, being based in London there was plenty of grads, interns and placement students.

Its London!! Great place to go an socialise though