7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
My other colleagues were happy to be working there. There was also a good social side to the department, not only when eating together at lunch, but often in the evenings after work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Integration into the department was swift and easy, and the graduate recruitment team were always happy to help with any queries.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Courses were available to go on, and there were e-learning exercises to help with personal development.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I will be joining in September 2013, pending my degree result.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The department as a whole was very friendly. People of varying levels would happily have lunch together, whilst there was a good social scene with the department and the other placement students on some of the evening.s
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Food and drink prices in the City were typically expensive. Commuting by train at peak times from Kent was very expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Cocktail and winebars mainly near to the office, but the rest of London is easy to get to
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were good opportunities to play sport and do some charity running
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte