Consulting Intern at Deloitte

Accountancy Banking/Finance Information Technology

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.7/10

Interacting with clients, understanding the project more, aiding in report writing, going over documentation to understand it, analyse figures and reports and create specifications for these,

Really fun group of interns and the firm organised lots of events for us to get to know each other and others working for Deloitte. The I also enjoyed the work I did and the environment within the firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Made to feel very important and everyone always very keen to help me integrate and make the most out of the scheme.

My Manager was really helpful and knew exactly what I was going through so his support was perfect in making me feel comfortable.

Very busy even after work with networking events and training sessions with the other interns. During the day I nearly always had something to do and if not I made sure I asked if something was available for me to help with.

Fair amount, got to help and contribute on important documentation and reports and also had a lot of client interaction.

Made me realise the importance of things and how to prioritise. The skills gained in terms of working with people and in teams will definitely prove useful in the future.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Focused on work but also very relaxed and open to conversations on topics outside work. In my opinion this is the best kind of environment as people enjoy being at work and perform better. Dress down Fridays was pretty cool.

Very well, fully-packed experience, kept us very busy but treated us very very well. They made sure everything was provided for and had people that could help us if we ever had any difficulties.

Fair amount, we had a lot of training sessions and we were told that the best way to make the most out of the scheme was to talk to people and really get to know the firm.

Very appealing.

Very much so, great environment, good crowd, enjoyed spending time with them, even outside the events organised for us by the firm.

Quite expensive as it was in London, but being a student here made it normal for me.

Very good, London is known to be a great place and so we all tried to make the most of it.

Lots of activities after work, made us interact with all the other interns and people currently working at Deloitte.