2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very much valued. Although I was often working in technical areas, any contributions I did make were appreciated and taken on board. I was always included in the office discussions and invited to meetings
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was always provided with help and assistance on every level. Any questions which needed to be clarified were were always answered, but i was given the opportunity to discover answers / solutions myself at first.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Extremely busy, but in a positive way. I had numerous jobs at the same time, but that really gave me the opportunity to practise my time-management skills and work on dealing with an intense environment.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
As many of the matters I was involved in were extremely technical, my ability to actually manage tasks was relatively limited. However, I did have the responsibility to ensure that I was organising my tasks and submitting them in time.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The experience of working in a coporate environment was extremely beneficial, time-management, organising meetings, taking notes, minutes, and admin work
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte