Buyer's Admin Assistant at ASOS

Administration/Secretarial Arts/Entertainment/Media Fashion

8.1/10

It was the best experience I could have taken on. I significantly matured and became more confident in my abilities within the role of BAA.

They were incredibly supportive and always keen to feed back to me about my progress.

I was incredibly busy all the time. However, this was beyond the control of my managers and I learnt a lot from the level of responsibility. This has been noted and the department has since been restructured.

Lots of responsibility. There was a strong level of trust between myself and my managers.

They have significantly improved my attitude to work and built upon my knowledge of the fashion industry. I also have a clearer idea of what specialties I wish to focus upon in my final year.

Always fun! Everyone would put money in for birthdays, there were constant after work drinks and lots of parties within ASOS.

There was a strong development structure put in place from day 1.

They really went out of their way to show us the whole company and the various processes/ challenges in different roles.

If a role comes up in my chosen field, I will 100% be applying.