7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Small team but within a larger department and a huge firm so a lot of different people to meet and a fairly active social scene.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Lacked any real structure but I didn't find it a problem.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Training and development was fairly sparse aside from briefings given to complete tasks that included some background and context to the work I was doing - once again though wasn't a problem and I found I had the knowledge that I needed.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Great career prospects in a firm of Deloitte's size and scope - variety of divisions and offices across the world mean there are a huge range of career paths open at the firm.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Decent social scene with events happening all the time.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Central London is quite expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Good variety of pubs and bars in the area and easy access to the rest of Central London.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There was always something going on whether in the team, department or at the firm. As a partner to London 2012 there were a lot of events and activities going on involving the Olympics and Paralympics in particular.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte