Summer Vacation Student at Deloitte

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

6.8/10

6.7
6.6

Great team and interesting work most of the time.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Team was small so integrated into the team quickly and felt valued.

Given a lot of support from an assigned buddy when I needed help but also a lot of autonomy and control over how to approach certain tasks.

Often didn't have particularly much to do.

Given a lot of responsibility in terms of client work and also free reign over managing my own workload.

Some useful knowledge of the investment industry but overall not particularly useful for my degree.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Small team but within a larger department and a huge firm so a lot of different people to meet and a fairly active social scene.

Lacked any real structure but I didn't find it a problem.

Training and development was fairly sparse aside from briefings given to complete tasks that included some background and context to the work I was doing - once again though wasn't a problem and I found I had the knowledge that I needed.

Great career prospects in a firm of Deloitte's size and scope - variety of divisions and offices across the world mean there are a huge range of career paths open at the firm.

Decent social scene with events happening all the time.

Central London is quite expensive.

Good variety of pubs and bars in the area and easy access to the rest of Central London.

There was always something going on whether in the team, department or at the firm. As a partner to London 2012 there were a lot of events and activities going on involving the Olympics and Paralympics in particular.