UK Theatrical Publicity Intern at Warner Bros

Holborn Central London and City
Marketing

8.3/10

9.4

It was like working in a dream world! It is a lot of hard work and you have to be prepared to put in the hard work and stay late some nights, but it's so much fun that it's not hard to do!

They became like my family!

All of the directors who worked in the general vicinity were great at supporting me throughout my placement, and still continue to do so now, with one even helping me source work experience after leaving!

Very much depends on what projects are on going at any one time - sometimes it could be completely dead, others you may not have time to breathe!

Obviously as an intern there is only so much you can do, however I found that the more I proved I was capable, the more responsibility I was given.

I haven't gone back to final year yet so can't say!

Very fun and friendly, although with a very strong work ethic.

Everything I could possibly have needed was right in front of me.

I got given training courses, one on one mentoring, and most importantly, I got given the responsibility to manage my own time, projects, whilst working as part of the team - experience which has secured me a job offer with another company when I graduate!

I would love to go back, and it will definately be the first place I apply once I graduate - only problem is that they do not run a grad scheme, so it is very dependent on head count.

I lived with 4 of the other interns, and even those who lived outside London still made the effort and we used to go out as a group at least once a fortnight.

London is expensive, make no mistake about it - You need to plan your money carefully to live a decent life!

There is so much going on that you really can take your pick depending on your tastes.

It's London...need I say more?