Analyst at Accenture

Trowbridge/ Hook
Information Technology Telecommunications

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for Accenture

4.3/5

4.6
4.4
3.5

- Reporting - Governance

Fantastic placement, hoping I get an offer to return - I'll be straight back!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Accenture

In my first few weeks I frequently heard "how great the people are at Accenture" - I quickly came to realise how true this was.

I was given constant support throughout my internship from my direct line managers and HR.

Its a busy job - not going to lie, but its rewarding and the time flies by.

I was given a huge amount of responsibility, being repsonsible for all the reporting and governance for the project I was working on and dealing with the client on a daily basis.

Hand on heart I can say that I feel I have learnt more skills that are going to be useful later in life during my year with Accenture then I have at 16 years of school and higher education.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Accenture

This is low mainly due to the fact I was not based in the Accenture offices but on client site and so there is less "fun".

Certain areas for improvement that I have submitted to HR - so hopefully they will action these.

Good level of training - the real training comes into play once you return for the job.

Been ofered a job with them - found out two weeks after the placement had finished.

Great group of interns who liked to enjoy what London had to offer.

Based in London - very expensive.

Good group of people on the first 6 months.

So many different opportunities for everyone to get involved with. I was involved with the Accenture rugby team.