• Monitor recruitment in box on a daily basis
• Manage the recruitment database keeping only suitable CV’s and cleanse a quarter by sending mail merge to all candidates
• Reply to speculative and specific vacancy enquiries by letter and email
• Be responsible for placing internal vacancy adverts on appropriate notice boards and the dealerships, monitor the results
• Assist HR managers with preparations for assessment centres
• Ensure the return of appraisal documents from PDGB and PRG
• To collate training needs from appraisal documentation
• Be responsible for telephone interviewing and recruitment of potential interns
• Liaise with Managers regarding Intern requirements
• Take responsibility for opening, date stamping and distributing department post
• To work on special projects, as and when required
• Preparation of internship reports and other intern documents
• To be the contact person for all interns
• Conduct all interns inductions and exit interviews
• To make suggestions and recommendations as to how we can improve the intern experience
• To update the intern manual as changes occur throughout internship
• To assist with payroll data entry Via SAP
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?