2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was always given feedback on the pieces of work I handed in. When I had questions, my supervisors would always devote time to explain.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I have developed should be applicable beyond my degree studies. I have learnt a lot in the internship, both through the work that was set by team and also the e-learning modules available to us as interns.
Imagine yourself working at Royal Bank of Canada
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Royal Bank of Canada