Analyst at Accenture

Southend-on-Sea Central London and City
Management Consultancy

Accenture is a Top Employer

8.0/10

Analysing data, co-ordinating teams, leasing with clients, using initiative.

I had the pleasure of working with so many great and different people!

Being on an out of town project meant that I got to know the team really well out of work hours and will miss everyone when I go.

I was given regular feedback to allow me to maximise my own potential.

Things did get fairly busy but I feel this was due to me joining the project at a crucial point.

I was given the role of supporting another team member, so I was responsible for actioning his requests, but this did still come along side an element of freedom and requirement for my own initiative.

Acquired a great deal of technical knowledge, which will only become more poignant as we look into the future.

The team was in a challenging place but the injection of new life from the interns really made a differencre and bought everyone out of their shell again.

Fantastic, project deployment, accomodation and support, as stated above, seamless!

Managers spent alot of time coaching and guiding me and I was given extensive training in my frist week.

Very high rehire rate and support to achieve this goal.

Made great friends that I will keep for life, enjoyed a very active weekend social scene with them!

Southend-on-Sea was very cheap, however nights spent in London - very expensive!

Southend - 3 nights out a week!

Football, racket club, meals and drinks - non stop fun!