2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone in the company have very supportive during my placement.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My managers and senior operations engineers have helped me with any problems i have had during this time.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had an even workload that kept me busy everyday, without being too much to cope with.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was able to help run two of the assembly line as a support engineer, and also became involved in 2 6 sigma projects.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
All of the skills i have developed during this placement will help during my studies and beyond. They have trained me to use different pieces of equipment and software that are often used in industrial environment.
Imagine yourself working at Cummins
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Cummins