Producing financial reports
Taking part in projects
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Was good fun once I had got to know people - some people hostile at first
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Still needs work, little support at the start of the placement
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Training was limited to mostly on the job
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
Healthcare from home
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Would hope to go back, not sure about current opertunities due to current economic climate
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Lots going on - plenty of other students to socialise with
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?