2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Audit trainees were very supportive in helping me to understand what I was doing.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Some managers were incredibly supportive, others a little too busy at times to advise me on the work i'd been set
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were several jobs I was booked to where there was little to do (as an intern),
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given several jobs that I really enjoyed where I was offered the opportunity to do full sections or audit planning - I was only given as much responsibility as I was willing to take - this was ideal and enabled me to challenge myself as much as I wanted
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at BDO
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BDO