1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Audit trainees were very supportive in helping me to understand what I was doing.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Some managers were incredibly supportive, others a little too busy at times to advise me on the work i'd been set
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were several jobs I was booked to where there was little to do (as an intern),
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given several jobs that I really enjoyed where I was offered the opportunity to do full sections or audit planning - I was only given as much responsibility as I was willing to take - this was ideal and enabled me to challenge myself as much as I wanted
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very relaxed, I was very comfortable there.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Regional offices not necessarily on top of all aspects of internship, but much more calm, and I could easily talk to managers if I thought something was missing.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?