Audit Intern at BDO

Leeds Yorkshire and Humberside
Accountancy Auditing/Tax Banking - Investment

BDO is a Top Employer

8.6/10

6 week internship in audit. Both on site and in the office.

Very enjoyable, BDO seem to hire people of a similar mind set who are fun and very helpful. BDO's experience stretched out of the office too with social events with colleagues.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BDO

Work was for a purpose and technical which was not only my experience but that of other interns.

Always willing to help if needed and plenty of check ups from councelling managers and buddies who were assigned to help us individually.

When on site I was very busy. In the office some times there was a lack of work however it is expected in the summer months due to the majority of year ends being in december/jan time.

Work was of a much higher value than I anticipated and seemed important to overall success of project. I was left to work unless I needed help in which case they were willing to help.

Very useful for firm insight as well as to particular service line. Also a foot in the door for a grad job before my final year which will potentially prove most useful.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BDO

depending on who was in as audit is very client site based. Generally very good.

Knew where I was going however some times not stuff to do.

potential grad job

training week, farewell in london with all interns. In office events and other interns in office too.

leeds

leeds in known for its night life

some social events,