Tax intern at BDO

Manchester North West

BDO is a Top Employer

9.3/10

Helped all employees with general tax duties including research, minutes from meetings, writing correspondence to clients and attending meetings among other tasks.

Really enjoyed my 6 weeks with the company. Everyone was very accomodating both in and out of the office.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BDO

Felt very valued, everyone was very accomodating.

The "buddy" I got given was was extremly useful, helping me whenever i needed. All staff, including my manager, gave me support.

Had a good amount of work to do across the department from almost all of the staff in the department.

I received responsibility from day one, attending a client meeting on the my first morning in the office.

The communication and presentation skills I developed I think will be invaluable going forward.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at BDO

There was a great atmosphere in the office, everyone was very accomodating.

The internship was set up brilliantly. every detail was taken care of.

There was a great amount of training and development invested in the interns which helped a lot during the 6 weeks.

The empoyment prospects are very appealing and I would really like to work for them in the future.

There was a great social aspect of the placement with interns, both in my office and across the country generally, fully engaging in the social events.

I lived at my parents during the placement. Socialising was reasonably priced in certain areas of Manchester.

Manchester has a great night life.

Many social and sporting activities to get involved with.