Application Support Analyst at Network Rail

Manchester Yorkshire and Humberside
Business Analytics

8.5/10

8.6

Working within the Information Department of Network Rail, providing support across a wide range of cross functional applications used to maintain the infastructure of the railway.

Very good company to work for, interesting roles and foccuessed on development.

I was quickly accepted into my team and found my colleagues very friendly and easy to work with in apart of a team.

Support and guidence was provided at a high level. this included monthly check in meetings to discuss progress and objectives.

The work load was quite heavy and repetitive at times, but over all it was interesting and varied.

the amount of responsibility given was totally dependant on the important of the role.

The skills I learnt are very useful as a business studies student, I have a much better understanding of how the theory applied to practice.

The office was a fun and friendly place to be in.

The placement was well organised considering it was the first year of a new programme.

The placement was focussed on development, training and away days were provided.

I have been offered a conditional place on the IM graduate programme.

I have made some great friends!

Much better than student loans!

I was involved in a number of after work oppotunitys - five a side football - snooker tornaments - sports days.