Scholar at Deloitte

Human Resources Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.3/10

Consulting - P&P

The team made me feel welcome and the work I done added substantial value to the project.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

I was treated as a Graduate and they placed responsibility on the work I was doing. In addition they were keen to give me an overview of the area and tried to promote it as a Graduate career.

The Manager on the project delegated to his 2nd in command to become my Manager. He was easy to approach however sometimes I felt he was overworked and thus unable to spend sufficient time with me.

Kept busy as the project was due to go live in 4 weeks.

I was given responsibility to match others - I was expected to complete pieces of the overall jigsaw and was working directly with client-facing material.

Invaluable insight into Consulting - I had only read about it previously but it allowed me to develop time management and working to deadline skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Pretty dull as we used to sit next to employees of the company we were scheduled too. Perhaps because I was new there were already cliques from employees who had been there before.

Deloitte Scholar scheme has the 'buddy' system which works well and any niggling problems are quickly remedy through him/her

Deloitte is a market leader in this respect - if you want to build up skills in business I can't find a better company to do it at.

Very appealing - Deloitte are keen to hire the best people before they graduate.

Group dinner/drinks every night, couldn't ask for much more...

Firm pays for your hotel and train tickets to client site!

Non-existent, not the fault of Deloitte as we were far away from a large city :)

Many - Deloitte has industry leading societies and clubs